We have developed a fully automated process to manage and track patient biopsies and other samples.
iNDX Technology has developed a solution for clinical trial sample and consent tracking. This solution is currently used by Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy to manager their own sample tracking operations at 6 different institutes across united states. It empowers study teams to monitor the health of clinical trials from a sample-centric perspective across the distributed ecosystem of sites, labs, vendors, and biobanks.
Features of iTracker
- Automated reconciliation of planned vs. actual biospecimen collection and shipment.
- Up-to-date, Real time biospecimen tracking across network of clinical trial sites, partners and vendors.
- Notification on logistics details, resolution of operational issues for trial biospecimens.
- 100% user-configurable search and report on All data points.
- Scalable data standardization and integration across multiple sources – without programming.
- Computable patient consent, improving in-trial and future-use sample utilization.