Who we are ?
Based in Silicon Valley, we are a highly motivated team of Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Engineers and Data Scientists with the mission to develop innovative software products, help our collaborators find a Cure-for-Cancer and make a societal impact, globally. Founded by experienced management team with proven track record of founding 5 companies, raising over $50M in investment and creating over $500M of exit value.
Problems we are solving
Immuno-oncology clinical trials are becoming increasingly complex due to:
- Data silos for multi-omic, imaging and clinical data: These data sets are generated by different laboratories with different parameters and formats; Often these datasets are not integrated with patient metadata and other biomarker data-sets.
- Limited ability of the current systems to interrogate with high throughput sequencing, molecular, cellular, imaging data.
- Researchers spend weeks to integrate these datasets with patients records, identifiers & other datasets to draw conclusions.
- Just a single analysis can take weeks of time.
- Along with that time wasted in performing biospecimen tracking and associated data analytics takes long time (2-4 weeks)
- Communication and file sharing with team members are becoming complex as trials are increasingly becoming multi-site across multiple countries with multiple specialized labs involved
- Limited effectiveness of trials →high risk of trial failure!
iNDX provides a cloud based, deep biomarker data interrogation solutions for immuno oncology trials that:
- Allows deep data integration across multiple omic, imaging, EDC, clinical data sources.
- Leverages NLP, AI, ML in cloud computing for data management and advanced data analytics and interrogation.
- Automates biospecimen tracking workflows providing actionable insights for trial operations.
- Reduces the time and dependency on the resources by allowing access to curated, raw data in the real time environment.
- Provides efficiency in drawing biomarker insights!
- Helps sponsor manage their trial in house!